GDPR Compliance Statement
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Sol Villas Spain are committed to protecting your personal information. In this notice, references to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ mean Sol Villas Spain. This notice explains how we collect and use the personal information about you.
Who we are:
Sol Villas Spain is a Real Estate Agent whose business is selling and renting property in Spain.
Sol Villas Spain is a data controller under data protection legislation (GDPR) and contact details are shown at the end of this notice.
Information we gather:
We collect your information in the form of your name and contact details and store it on our agency database and paper files.
Your information is collected from:
- 1. Enquiry and contact forms on our website www.solvillaspain.com;
- 2. Email sent to any solvillaspain.com email account;
- 3. Contact via telephone numbers displayed on our website;
- 4. Information we receive from the internet property portal.
We will use your information to:
- 1. Maintain relevant contact, including, but not limited to: sending your information about properties for sale / to let;
- 2. Arrange viewings and valuations;
- 3. Maintain the accuracy of your information and communicate with you for any other reasons related to your property requirements;
- 4. Share with other regulatory authorities and any other party when sharing of information is required by law.
What is the legal basis of processing your data:
The legal bases of processing your data are: ‘contract’, as defined by Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party.
Who will have access to the information:
We may share your information with third parties (in the case of adding, removing, or updating property details on our property portal) and data processors who may need to access your information for performing the purposes specified above.
We have data protection compliant agreements in place with all such service providers, so they would only use your information according to our instructions. We take reasonable organisational and technical measures to protect your information against access, modification or misuse. We work to ensure your information is accessed by employees, agents and third party partners on a needs-only basis.
How long will we keep your information:
In the absence of any legal requirements, your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary for the purposes listed above.
This means your data will be deleted if you withdraw consent to processing or the data is no longer required or inaccurate.
How to keep us updated with any changes to your information:
Please remember to keep us updated on the personal data we hold about you. All requests to update your personal data must be addressed to Sol Villas Spain using the Contact form on the website www.solvillaspain.com or by direct email using the email@example.com address.
Failing to keep us updated with your personal data and contact details may lead to removal of your requirements from our database and you missing out on property purchases / sales / lettings.
You have the right to:
- 1) To keep us updated.
- 2) Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We will require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. Please submit your request to the contact details shown at the end of this notice. We will respond within one month, of receipt of your written request and confirmed ID. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records. This request will be carried out free of charge unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- 3) Have any inaccuracies in your data corrected. If you would like to update the details we hold about you, please contact us on the details set out at the end of this notice.
- 4) Request that we delete your personal data so it is totally erased from our records.
Enquiries and Complaints:
Please contact us if you have any enquiries arising from this privacy notice. Where possible, please raise all enquires by email or using the contact form on our website www.solvillaspain.com.
If you are unhappy with our work or something that we have done or failed to do, please inform us promptly. We will acknowledge receipt of all complaints and will endeavour to investigate the complaint as soon as possible.
All complaints should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of Sol Villas Spain GDPR Notice:
This Notice was last reviewed in July 2020.
We will notify you if there are significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address you have provided to us.